Arival is the only event dedicated to the Best Part of Travel – the things travelers do when they get there. Since 2017 Arival has created the global community for the creators and sellers of tours, activities, attractions, and experiences.
At Arival, you reach a targeted audience of tour and activities providers, attractions and experiences, and leaders in travel distribution, technology, and marketing. There is no other event, live or virtual, no media company, and no other research company that focuses exclusively on the In-Destination Industry like Arival does.
Arival 360 Attendees by Industry Category
- Operators 77% 77%
- Distribution 8% 8%
- Technology 7% 7%
- Marketing Agencies, Educators, Investors, Media & Associations 8% 8%
Are you an expert in one of the Arival Forum topics?
Establish your thought leadership by presenting an Innovation Lounge, lead a branded Roundtable as an ArivalExpert &
use a virtual exhibit booth and meeting room to generate business.
- Logo featured on the Forum webpage
- Five registrations for the Forum for employees
To give you the best possible chance of getting eyes on screen we have made this a demonstration, not a sales pitch. It will be branded, both as a speaker opportunity and as a branded sponsored slot; Benefiting from both the thought leadership positioning and lead gen.
- This allows you to present a 20-minute demonstration.
- The session might be live or pre-recorded.
- There is no limit to the number of attendees who can attend the presentation.
- Your team can respond to chat and Q&A during their session.
- Maximum of 3 innovation labs take place at the same time.
- The Innovation Lounge presentation will be available on-demand for all conference attendees and Arival Insider Pro members through December 31, 2021.
Sponsor exhibit including a private meeting room
- Inclusion in exhibitor section that is highlighted in the top-level event navigation with links to your exhibit
- A virtual meeting room can accommodate up to 50 people for meetings and demos
- Inbound and Outbound meeting schedule for your sales team
- Includes video or photo header, company profile, company documents, contact information, and team members
- Analytics for each team member including all contacts made, contacts pending, meetings conducted and pending, visitors to exhibit booth. All data is available for download
- Attendee list for all attendees who expressed interest in Client’s company type or who haven’t specified their specific interests; including name, company, title, email address, including name, company, title, email address
- Logo featured on the event homepage
- Content and creative to promote participation in the event
- Your Exhibit will be accessible for the week, starting the Friday prior through the Friday after the event.
Roundtable or Buzz Session Sponsor
Branding and hosting of one featured Roundtable or Buzz Session. These sessions are recorded and available as watch on-demand content post-event. If in doubt about content, please do have a chat with us, we maintain high production and editorial standards.