Health and Safety Protocols
Arival is committed to producing a successful, productive, and, above all, safe event for all attendees, Arival staff and hotel staff. We are establishing an on-site preparedness plan to allow each attendee to feel as safe as possible and reduce the possibility of COVID transmission. Final protocols will be determined as we get closer to the event and have a further understanding of the COVID pandemics’ status. Decisions will be based on recommendations from the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and other health authorities by 60 days prior to the event.
As of now, our safety plans include:
- The basics: Don’t attend if sick or symptomatic, wash hands regularly, and observe social distancing as much as possible.
- Arival will work with the Rosen Shingle Creek staff to ensure all safety protocols and protections are in place. The Rosen Shingle Creek has implemented the Rosen TRSC Total Commitment program to ensure the highest level of cleanliness at their hotels
- The Rosen Shingle Creek has taken steps to enhance air quality ventilation in guest rooms and public spaces by following CDC indoor air quality guidelines. In common public areas and ballrooms, air filtration has increased with the use of MERV-13 filters per CDC recommendations.
- We will have trained staff members to monitor our implementation of the preparedness plan and to serve as the on-site contact in the event of COVID concerns among participants.
- Screening: Daily screening may take place, which may include temperature checks and rapid screen PCR testing available onsite for anyone who cannot provide proof of vaccine.
- Masks: Please plan to wear a mask (or two!) at all times while in the conference center unless you have a documented medical exemption.
- Meals: lunches will be held outside, weather permitting, and times staggered to reduce the number of people at each table and give us the ability to increase distancing. Additionally, grab-and-go lunches will be offered for those who would prefer not to eat communally (or need to check email!).
- Distancing: To create sufficient space between attendees we must limit attendance due to capacity restrictions. Under current CDC recommendations, we will allow for 6 feet of distancing wherever possible, including: in the main session hall, breakout rooms, the networking lounge, and at meals. We will create a separate entry and exit points and one-way traffic flows where possible. Distancing will be encouraged at social networking functions, and the event will be a ‘handshake free’ conference.
If any of the following are or become applicable to You at any time within 14 days before the beginning of the Arival Event, You agree to notify Arival promptly and You will not be permitted to attend.
- You test positive for COVID-19;
- You are alerted that you were exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19 and You are requested to self-quarantine for a period of time;
- You have any recognized symptoms of COVID-19, flu, or any other communicable disease, whether or not You have been tested.
By registering for the Event You are confirming that You will abide by the safety measures that Arival puts into place. Failure to abide by the safety measures may result in the cancellation of Your registration with no refund.
Arival reserves the right to set the safety measures at its sole discretion.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Arival, you voluntarily assume all risks and agree to hold harmless, release and indemnify Arival and the Rosen Shingle Creek for any and all liability related to exposure to Covid-19 including serious health ailments and death.